2016 is closing and I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, being in the event industry makes months go by so much faster and this year has been so exception. Today I'm closing it with a recap of some of my favorite memories from the year, so sit back and enjoy a mini trip down memory lane.
1. First Styled Shoot - After a year of dreaming about this styled shoot I finally found an amazing group of wedding pros and put together my first styled shoot I can't wait to tell you more about it in 2017.
2. 1k on Instagram - They say one is the loneliest number and I have to say seeing my instagram following at the number one when I first started was a little intimidating. After a year and a half I reached 1k which is nothing for some but it was exciting to see my following grow organically.
3. The Largest Wedding - I didn't plan and coordinate the largest wedding in history but it was in LNLE's wedding history and was an absolute blast. I couldn't have done it without the help of my husband who is a part of my team.
4. LNLE Studio - The LNLE studio was finally completed and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out. Wood floors and a new sign was all it needed to finish the look.
5. LNLE Benefits - I finally streamlined the client process for LNLE & checked off tow of my goals for 2016.
12 new chapters, 365 new pages & unlimited chances! Happy New Year Everyone!!